Meaning of Adventurous Travelling
What is travelling without risk? Ever thought of travelling to right up to the edge of an ocean or climb to the highest hill top? Who wants to travel to the same old spots every year? Aren’t we all looking for the road less travelled? Well guess what? If you are someone who loves exploring without fearing the risks that come with it then adventurous travelling is the thing for you.
Adventurous travelling is for those who love conquering their fears. For the ones who want to feel the adrenaline rush when they travel and who are not scared to own up to danger. The events involved in this kind of tourism could be anything of your choice? Bungee jumping, Mountaineering, jungle tourism, rock climbing or any other enthralling experience you are up for.
So what on your mind? A trek to Machu Picchu or camping at Mount Everest, they are many adventurous things for you to do depend on what you want.
Some of the Bucket List Places for an Adventure Traveller:
- Camping at the Everest Camp, Nepal: Is there anything more thrilling than to climb on the world’s highest peak and spend the night with the twinkling stars? Nothing is more beautiful than witnessing the enchanting Himalayas.
- A Night under the Stars in Namibian: What is more enchanting than dark skies full of stars and you? Well, this is one of the very view Gold Certified Dark Sky Reserves with the world’s most beautiful dark skies ever
- A Day with an Amazon Tribe? Have you ever thought of how insightful it could be to talk to tribes that have a completely different lifestyle than us? You can learn so much about their unique culture and traditions all you have to do is head straight towards the Ecuador
- Leopard Hunting in Ladakh? Want to go meet the wild cats? Well, there isn’t anything more exciting and full of adventure than to spot a snow leopard in the snow valleys of Ladakh
- Stepping into a volcano in Iceland: Did Volcanoes always thrilled you in geography class as a kid? Looks like we have a chance to step into one and see for ourselves what Earth holds inside it.
- An Island Only for you? Have we all not dreamt of running away solo to an island and living in luxury? Looks like now is the chance! Scotland has over 800 islands and you could just sleep camp and party all you like in one of them
- Hug a whale in Baja California? I cannot think of anything more bizarre yet exciting than clinging onto a whale! There spots on the island where the grey whales gather and you do have a good chance on getting to hug one.
Even with all the fun that adventurous travelling may sound like our health must be our top priority. We are fortunate to have health care workers who can help us with this. But what to do if healthcare professionals have their rights infringed? It’s great to have the Pacific Health Law Group to help healthcare professionals if such a crisis arose.