The wide range of boards excites skate riders. Different versions of electric mountain boards with various features and typical applications are fully customizable and use the highest quality material for all parts. They are built for long and high-speed rides and are suitable for jumps and track racing.
- Mountain boards have durable tubes that ensure safety from knocks and bumps that come up naturally while riding.
- They offer the most powerful motors which make them fly off the lines or hills and suitable for all types of terrain.
- They feature a specially designed channel for running the power cables.
- The boards offer plenty of variety of deck, trucks, wheels, motors and battery boxes.
- It allows users to choose and optimize different speed and control.
- Many skateboards come with absorption and suspension features.
Types Of electric mountainboards
- Pro-belt drive skateboards
These boards are liked by most as they offer high-speed ranges for longer and high-speed rides.
- Spur gear drive boards
It is designed to perform like a superbike, offering top acceleration and overall high speed. These boards are perfect for track racing and jump.
- Urban belt drive skateboards
They are customized boards with infinite possible applications for their users.
After purchase care
- Servicing your board is vital for keeping it running smoothly as well as for your safety when riding.
- Clean your skateboards after every ride. Clean them with a soft cloth and prevent them from dirt and water.
- Maintain your skates regularly as this increases the quality and lifespan of the parts.
- Wipe out the boards with a dry cloth.
- Keep regular maintenance of bearings—oil all parts of boards frequently.
- It is essential to charge the battery at least once a month.
- Make sure that no water gets into the engines while cleaning the wheels or motors.
FAQs related to mountainboards
How long do electric boards last?
If appropriately maintained the boards’ life is almost equal to any other international standard cycle life. If you use the skates daily, then the average battery life is up to 3 years.
Can these skates help in climbing?
Yes, electric skateboards can go uphill. These boards save battery by pushing the board during the downhill.
Are these boards waterproof?
They may not be waterproof, but all models come with water resistance power.
How easy is it to ride on skateboards?
It is easy to ride on skateboards. They offer many options with which speed can be adjusted. They are many tips available online regarding how to ride boards. Riding these boards can be relaxing and fun.
Are they costly?
Its prices vary enormously. They are available at fewer prices and also at high prices. Select the board according to the purpose. The costlier boards can cost to be a valuable investment if the rider wants to use it for a longer time.
Are all longboards are the same?
No, all longboards are not electric boards. Depending on the purpose you can opt for various boards like skateboards, longboards, electronic boards, all-terrain boards, or mountainboards.